Terms and Conditions
1. PLACING AN ORDER.
- Find product(s) of choice on the Kryptoez website
- Select the size you require and press ‘Add to Cart’
- Once you’ve finished browsing select checkout option by clicking on shopping cart icon.
- Input your billing and shipping details
- Press ‘Place Order’
- An order confirmation will then be sent via email to the email address provided
In any case where we are unable to process your order an email will be sent to the email address provided detailing something went wrong.
Don’t forget to ensure your order has the correct details before processing as we might not be able to change it once its been submitted.
1.1 KRYPTOEZ LTD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER FULFILLMENT OF ALL ORDERS ON THE KRYPTOEZ WEBSITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO ACCEPT YOUR ORDER FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Unavailable / out of stock product
- Unverifiable or incorrect billing information
- Any fraudulent activity
- We do not deliver to the provided address
- Any misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the website information
1.2 DATA CHECK
Before we ship your order we might run some checks on your details, including a verification of email address and payment details. Any orders found to be made under fraudulent activities will be investigated.
1.3 USER CONTENT
You are entirely responsible for any data you share i.e email in, share, upload, feedback etc on the site. You will hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit, and otherwise exploit such User Content throughout the world, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, developing, manufacturing, distributing and marketing products.
You will warrant that you own the rights to your own user content, and you will agree not to persuade, or assist others to engage in any kind of uploading, emailing, sharing or otherwise making available User Content that (a) is harmful, unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) you will not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (c) is known by you to be false, fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading; (d) you were compensated for or granted any consideration by any third party; or (e) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
You acknowledge that we have the right in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content at any time. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and we reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others.
1.4 DELETION OF USER CONTENT
If you wish to delete any of your user content on our website please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information in your deletion request: first name, user name/screen name (if applicable), email address associated with our website and/or mobile applications, your reason for deleting the posting, and date(s) of posting(s) you wish to delete (if you have it). We may not be able to process your deletion request if you are unable to provide such information to us. Please allow up to 10 business days to process your deletion request.
Shipping rates are applied per order. Shipping rates are dependent on the country where your order is being delivered along with the size/ weight of the order. At present VAT is not applicable on this product through Kryptoez Ltd. This may be subject to change at a later date. We currently accept all major credit & debit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and the following cryptocurrencies; Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether, Litecoin, Dogecoin, DigiByte, Monero. Cryptocurrency payments are made through a third party payment gateway, either Coinbase Commerce or Coin Payments.
2.1 PRICES MAY VARY ACROSS STORES.
Conversion rates may apply.
2.2 PRICE CHANGES
Kryptoez reserves the right to change the price of a product at any time without any forewarning. Any orders placed prior to this change cannot be amended to the revised price.
3. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders made on the Kryptoez website are dispatched from the UK. We strive to get all orders out on the same day, any orders made later in the day will be sent the following day, the cut-off point for guaranteed next day delivery is 15:00 GMT.
Kryptoez will not be found accountable for parcels delayed to reasons beyond our control, including the following:
- Service strikes
- Terrorist attacks
- Natural Disaster
* Free delivery is only applicable to orders over the basket value of £35. Your order will be dispatched on our second-class service (2-5 working days for UK orders, longer for worldwide orders).
If you are in a country outside of the European Union, you may be subject to additional duties to be paid.
The final value of your order does not include any additional duties required. The carrier, prior to delivery, will inform you of the additional duties.
Any refusal of pay the duties to release your order, the order will subsequently be returned back to the Kryptoez warehouse and refunded. A shipping & handling fee may be deducted from your refund.
By law, Kryptoez is required to state the correct amount paid for any outgoing international package. Any requests to change this information will be denied.
4. RETURNS & CANCELLATION
- If you either receive faulty goods or are not happy with your purchase and wish to return them, we will be happy to refund you the full amount. For hygiene reasons we will not be able to accept a sock return that has been worn/used. All returns must be sent back to us in the same condition they were shipped in, including our product tag. Your refund will be given within 30 days of the return of the item at our offices. If you’d like to return an item please return it to our shipping center at 5, Eastcott Common, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 4PL, United Kindom.
4.1 Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. If your order consists of multiple goods, the 14 day period runs from when you get the last of the batch. This 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel, you then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back.
5.1 DISCOUNT CODES
Only one discount code can be used per order.
Kryptoez reserves the right to refuse or cancel the use of a discount code at any time without any further discussion.
Usage of discount codes are subject to stock availability.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights in the website and in the material published on it are owned by Kryptoez. These works are protected by copyright laws worldwide.
7. WEBSITE HOSTING.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Registered Address: Units 16-18, The Boscombe Centre, Amesbury, Wiltshire, SP4 7SD
Company no: 11414637
We are Kryptoez Ltd (referred to as ‘we’ throughout this notice) of Units 16-18, The Boscombe Centre, Amesbury, Wiltshire, SP4 7SD, United Kingdom.
This Privacy Notice explains the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It additionally explains how we store and handle that data, and keep it safe. It details how we will use your information, who we might share it with, your rights about use of your information and how you can control what personal information we collect from you.
This privacy notice is applicable when you make contact with us either via email, telephone or post, or by using our website in any kind of way
We hope the following information will answer any questions you have but if not, please do get in touch with us at email@example.com.
1. What sort of data do we collect?
We may collect the following information about you:
- Your name, gender and age / date of birth
- Any contact details, including your delivery and billing addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses
- Which device and internet browser or application you used when placing an order with us or browse our website, including your IP address
- Marketing preferences
- Any survey responses, comments, interests and feedback
- Any communications and correspondence with us
- Any data you make publicly available, such as your social media handle or other information you may share on public social media platforms and any other public platforms
In many instances you are providing data and information you knowingly provide to us, e.g. when an order is placed, your shipping and billing address, phone number and email. Cookies collect some data indirectly , e.g when your browse our website, this data helps us to understand your browsing experience.
In cases we collect additional data that is publically available to help with market research and to help better our business. Even in some rare cases, we may request additional data from you such as forms of ID, to prevent fraud and suspected illegal activities.
2. How and why do we use your data?
General uses of your data
- If we don't collect data on any orders made using our website or a third party app (e.g facebook shopping) during checkout, we won’t be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations
A common example would be the delivery courier, who needs to know your address and some other details in order to deliver your order to you. e.g. in order to deliver the product your details may need to be passed to a third party, and we may keep your details for a reasonable period afterwards in order to fulfill any contractual and legal obligations we have.
-Any responses to your queries, refund requests and complaints. We also may keep a record of past correspondence / communication and any future correspondence / communication. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in providing you with the best service possible.
- For research and development, to improve our products and services and better understand what you want and your user experience
- To comply with any legal rights or duties we have that may need us to disclose your information, e.g. when information is requested by a public or legal authority This could be in relation to fraudulent activities or other suspected illegal activity.
- To manage any accounts you hold with us
- You can easily opt out of email marketing by using the ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ button that is at the bottom of every promotion email that is sent.
- Opt out of postal, email and text message marketing is available by contacting customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org where you can inform us of any changes you want us to make for you.
Sometimes we might also analyse your purchase history with us to serve you with the best possible product recommendations and services. For example, if you are subscribed to our email marketing, you may receive an automated email that’s relevant to you and products you might like. You can unsubscribe from these emails using the above instructions under the direct promotional communications header.
3. Sharing data with third parties
Sometimes data needs to be shared with trusted third parties, eg delivery couriers and applications we utilise on our website that help with your overall experience.
Below is the policy we apply to organisations, to keep your data safe and protect your privacy:
- We provide only the information needed to perform their specific services, i.e your email address to send you a shipping update
- They may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them
- We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times
Some of the main examples of the kind of third parties we work with are:
- IT companies who support and help our website
- Delivery couriers
- Google / Facebook and other websites across the internet to show you products that might interest you while you’re browsing. This is based on either your acceptance of cookies on our websites or your marketing consent.
We may also share your data with other trusted third parties, such as:
- Business purchasers and acquisition, marketing and business advisors / agencies.
- Solicitors and other legal advisors or crime prevention agencies
- Government bodies and law enforcement agencies, insurers or courts when we are required to do so
- For your protection and of our employees and directors
Your data will never be shared with third parties for their own purpose. We only share data with trusted third parties that assist us in providing you with our goods and services or help us better our business and customer service.
4. The legal basis we rely on
Data protection law states a number of reasons for a company to collect and process personal data including.
- In certain situations, we are able to collect and process your data with your consent, although you have the right to withdraw from these forms of marketing at any time. e.g you can untick the box consenting to data collection.
- In some circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations for the purpose of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract or the sale of goods or services to a customer. e.g If you order an item from us for delivery, we’ll collect your address details to deliver your purchase, and pass them to our courier.
- If required by the law, we may need to process and collect your data. e.g. we are able to pass on details of any fraudulent or criminal activities to help protect our customers and employees.
5. How do we protect your data?
Data security matters to all of our customers and therefore it matters to us, we treat your privacy and data care and we take appropriate steps to protect it.
Any access to your personal data is protected by password and more sensitive data such as payment data is not visible to anyone at Kryptoez Ltd, therefore we are unable to take orders over telephone.
Our systems are regularly monitored for vulnerabilities and we always endeavour to identify ways to further strengthen security.
6. How long do we keep your data?
We only keep your data we have collected for as long as necessary for its purpose.
When the retention period comes to an end, your data will be deleted completely or anonymised
Examples of customer data retention periods include:
We will keep the personal data you give us when you make an order so we can comply with our contractual and legal obligations.
Accounting, regulatory requirements and specific laws
A few of these laws require us to keep you data, such as your name, address, and contact details for a certain period of time. We will not keep your data for longer than we need to or are legally obliged to.
7. Where will your data be processed?
Sometimes data will need to be shared with third party service providers outside the European Economic Area (EEA), such as Australia or the USA. This is done so under data protection laws.
Any data from orders made outside the UK will be collected from our main offices in the UK.
8. How can you help protect your data?
Any data shared online you should be careful sharing, please note we will never ask for any bank account logins or any full account details.
You can always check with us if you are unsure of anything by contacting our customer support team at email@example.com
9. Know your rights
An overview of your different rights
You are able to request:
- The right to correct any personal data when it is out of date, incomplete or incorrect. i.e a withdrawal of consent
- Access to the personal information and data we hold about you
- You are able to request we stop using personal data for any or all channels
- You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that we hold at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate.
To ask for your information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for your information to be amended or updated.
Your right to withdraw consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have every right to change your mind and withdraw consent.
You have the right to stop us using personal data for direct marketing for any or all channels.
Checking your identity
All information is confidential, to insure this we will ask you to validate your identity before proceeding any request to retrieve any personal data
We hope you enjoyed this Privacy Notice and it has been helpful for you to understand why we use your data and the way we control it, and also your rights.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com and you will be passed onto the relevant department.
Cookies are collected on Kryptoez much alike every online website. Cookies allow us to record information from the browser you are using whilst on our site. We use many methods including pixel tags and cookies to collect information better your shopping experience.
We record browsing and purchasing behaviour when you are on our website, the information collected are as follows: viewed pages, purchased products and your journey around our website.
Any information and data collected on
All data passed by on by cookies is anonymous and will never contain individual detail such as your address, telephone number or name or payment information however sometimes contain our customer reference number that is unique to you.
For more information about how cookies work please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is an online piece of data sent from our website and stored in your web browser while you are browsing a website. An HTTP cookie may be stored only for the time you are in a given site, this is also known as a session cookie, and a persistent cookie is one that remains stored in your browser for a defined period of time beyond your current session.
First party cookies are cookies that are set by the domain of the site you are visiting (the domain in the address bar). These cookies can only be read by the domain that set them. First party cookies are commonly used to remember who you are as you move from page to page, or as you return to the site in other visits.
All other cookies are Third Party cookies, these are set by domains other than the one in your address bar. These are used to track users across sites, for example to tailor advertising to you.
What are cookies used for?